Re: New Tires + Want Shine Impressions

From: Mark Klaus Radelow <rpc-prod@windrunner.com>

>I finally got new tires (Pirelli P700Z's, $290 from TireRack).  All I
>can say is WOW!  You guys weren't shitting when you said it totally
>transforms the car.  It really does!

I just put some Pirellis on my GLX last Thursday night.  They definitely
changed the feel of the car from the way it was with the GA's.  Sharper
steering, less torque steer, etc.  That, in itself, doesn't seem
particularly remarkable, except that the new tires are Pirelli 210A *snow*
tires.
Goodyears suck.  period.  end of sentence.

Chris