Subject: HELP CD Changer (Was: Re:CD Changer Squeal...)
Author: newton@pmc-sierra.bc.ca
Date:  12/22/97 11:13 AM

Merry Xmas All,

I have a 97 GLX with the "Premium Bose" system.  The head unit is made by
Panasonic.

I almost bought the Panasonic 6 Disc changer and adapter yesterday.  The price
was good but I'm concerned with this "squeal" business.

Anyone out there have the BOSE head unit with the Panasonic changer?  I'm
looking for impressions of sound quality and value.  I'd really like to avoid
buying a new head unit.  I heard someone picked up the changer for about ~$100.
Where to buy?  Cost?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I

Cheers,