Any help you can give...

Hey all,
I know that there has been some talk of "rear fog light" recently.  I have
checked my '97 GT and found that mine has the wiring, and the socket
already done for me, so all I should need to do is:
1) Get "euro switch"
2) drill small hole to "bigger" size in plastic housing.
***is this correct?***
I need to know if anyone out there has or knows of a good source for
instructions and a good place to purchase the switch at a good/reasonable
price.
Also am I correct in remembering something about a "jumper" to be used with
the new switch?
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.  Please feel free to e-mail me
directly or through the list.
Thank you,
TOFER         '97 GT stock (for now)
tofer@foxinternet.net