Rear Fog Light 97 GLX

I looked under the carpet of the trunk and found the bulb plug, I notice there
are two wires going to the bulb. Also no hole saw needed, it's already cut out..
Anyways, I was reading a prior FAQ on it, and it says MultiStrand Wire? Thats
the strands inside the wire, or multiple wires?

Last Part: There is  two wires and a empty space for a third wire going into the
rear foglight fixture.. is there where the wire goes the third spot?

Every 10 minutes a child dies of a drunk driver, but every 5 minutes
another Honda is smoked by a  (\X/)
Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 JETTA GLX VR6 TORNADO RED, 8/97 9K
"Zzzzzzzzzz"