Re: Found 95 GLX

Ron Magers wrote:

> I have a chance to get a 95 Jetta GLX VR6.
> Some options:
>

> I've got the dealer down to $17,000. With them paying off my trade.
>
> How's the price?
>
> Anything to watch out for on this model.

I bought a 95 GLX used this past summer and haven't had a problem yet.
Had 42k when I bought.  Sounds same as what you are looking at but mine
has no leather.  Bought from dealer but got great price, 2500 lower than
what you are looking at.  Big mileage difference though.  Good luck!!!
It is a great car you will surely enjoy.

Jeff E.
95 GLX  (vento, 210A's, killer stereo!!  :-) )