Subject: Re: What's really important...
Author: owner-gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
Date:  12/17/97 9:17 PM

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  I spit on the ground your tires roll on!!!
<hak-tuie>

How can you consider any Volkswagen "just a car"?  There's truth to the
slogan... the most loved cars in the world.  They are the special cars,
period.  Every VW driver (not passenger) that i've talked to love their car
to death.  Even a guy that drives a Mustank with 400 dyno proven horses,
still misses driving his 85 Golf.   These cars have personality.  You can't
see it but you can feel it every time you look at her (the car).  And if
you can't feel it, i think you need to go buy a honda like everyone else.
Just try driving your car instead of riding in it and I think you'll see
what the rest of us feel everyday.

sorry just had to vent.  I can't believe the way some peolpe think
sometimes.

- -Erik
DRIVER

stas wrote:

> It's just a car, get over it. A cool car, but nevertheless.
> --

- --