Re: What's really important...

just the other day I spotted a juiced up golf gl up ahead of me, i powered
along side of him, hit the gas, let it off, he did the same showing off his
NOT -stock exhaust.... then we waved as I got off the exit ramp.. This is
one of the things I like most about this car , it's like belonging to a
club just by driving it. never had these experiences with any other car.

jim 96 GLX

10:09:13 PM ----------
.  It's also about driving
on the street, seeing a Corrado (or GTi or Jetta or Passat) at the next
light and pulling up and talking to the guy.