No Subject

could feel a little more of the vibrations throught the throttle pedal,

wheel, and shifter.  Nothing bad but it was there.  Then I put the car

into gear and started to roll.  WOW!  This is SWEET!  It's like the

motor is connected directly to the throttle.  I accerlerated away

(didn't step on it, engine is cold still) and shifted.  The shifter

seems much smoother now and goes right into gear with a swift, smooth

motion (no sexual innuendo thankyou very much).  When you get back on

the throttle the car responds right away.  Again, it's like the motor is

connected directly to the throttle.  There is no "play" in the motor and

when you want to accelerate the car just does it.  Is the car faster?

No, probably not.  Does is respond quicker?  Absolutely.  Overall I am

very impressed.  Although the replacement mounts aren't much to look at

(construction quality is superb however) they are definately a very

cost-effective upgrade.  I recommend everyone here to get one.

Mark Radelow

ps.  You are right Jason, the stock mount is a big mushy piece of shit

in my opinion.