Re: AVO Coilovers

Mark Klaus Radelow wrote:

> Is it me or does it seems a whole bunch of list members are having their
> AVO systems crap out.  It seems all the stuff tuners have told me (Read:
> AVO is crap quality) seems to be true.
>
> Mark Radelow

	One of my friends who is building an A2 GTI VR6 has a set of AVO
Coilovers he is going to be throwing on his car.  He actually has one of
the last set of nickel coated sets to come to the country.  They look ok
to me, but since he is missing tie rods and radiator hoses, he hasn't
had the thing out of the garage yet..

Abe

- --
Abe L. Getchell