car jump...

i know this was a bad idea to do, but i want new shocks really bad, and
plus, it was pretty damn cool!!

there is this bump in my town that everyone slows down to about 10-15 mph
because it is like a small jump.  well anyways, i slowed down to about...
umm, about 60 and hit it....  all i can say is that the people in the other
lane looked up out of their windows to see me go by...  i mean my tires were
about the height of their windows...  i could see into the back of some
pick-up truck...

now, i know some of you are going to say i am just tearing apart my car, but
i know some of you are going to say "That is really COOL!!", this email is
for those people...

                Yes, it was very cool!!!