Re: And how was your evening?

Chris,

Don't feel bad, I went out and bought my wife a new Tornado Red '98 Jetta
GLS and one week later while at the gas station she forgot to put the
emergency brake on.  My daughter was nessing around in the front pasenger
seet and hit the gear shift, the car starts to roll forward, she jumps out
of the car and it scraps into one the pilings.  We now have a new Tornado
Red '98 Jetta GLS with a deep gouge in the front right bumper, scratches
and dents to the right door. . . this sucks!  Thank God for her it wasen't

Regards,
Chris DuBach