My Luck With VWs Sucks and so does DC

Hi All,
	Last week it was the attempted theft of my Corrado. Tonight it was an
exposed pipelid on a stripped portion of Mass Ave in DC. I now have one
bent rim on my car. Kind of blows. I may have two bent rims as both hit it,
but one went flat immediately. Nothing like swapping onto the donut in
downtown DC in the dark. That is the last time I cut through downtown DC at
night.
	On top of that while swapping the spare to the back and the donut up
front, the jack slipped and the  car landed on the rotor which landed on
the inside of the bent rim and scratched it good. Do you think this will
effect the structural integrity of the rim or the rotor. I didn't hear any
rubbing when I drove it tonight.
	Anyway tomorrow I limp home to PA on my donut to swap back on my old BBS
rims and Yokohomas I was saving for spring. That's a fat $130 to get the
rim repaired on top of the $912 estimate to repair the Corrado damage from
last weekend.
	Oh yeah, I stepped in dog shit on my way into the apartment building too.
	If anyone has a '96 or '97 GTI rim (5-spoke Pinninfarina) they want to
unload for $100 or less in good shape let me know. My luck can only get
better right?-G

PS Hey Dean I just might get a garage and move out of DC after these last
two weeks

PSS VR6 Badges for '96 Honda Prelude 4 Sale (I painted them purple but it
looks pretty good).