And how was your evening?

Shit.
I go out to my car tonight to head out to Karate class and I see all this
red, yellow, and clear glass in the street.  I walk to the back of my car
and sure enough the left rear is bashed in.  Dead parts are the taillight,
bumper, quarter panel, the corner of the rear body panel, and even the rim
has a nick on the edge.  I see an easy G-note in damage and the neighbors
didn't see a thing.  The only (slight) relief is that is the Quantum and not
the Jetta.
Oh well.

- -Chris