Re: GLX Parts 4 Sale

How in Gods name did you come to part out a 95 GLX??

Funny though, that's exactly what I own, a Sequoia Green 95 GLX.  Man! I
hope this isn't some sort of omen!  I'd take the color coded plastic
side molding for the doors, but I'm sure you don't want to separate it
from the doors.  I'll look over my car and see if I need to replace
anything.  OH, I know, is the back deck behind the back seats in good
shape??  I've got some speakers I want to install and then possibly
remove when I sell the car, and a second back deck would help.  My
interior is black.

Later

Joe