Re: they are taking back the GLX!

Damn....  I'm kinda going through the same situation, but backwards.
I've been trying to buy a Jetta GLX for a long time now, but
unfortunately
my credit is screwed up!  I just turned 23 and I make enough money, but
my father decided to name me the same as his name (making me a "Jr.")
and
now HIS credit is on MY credit history!!!  Apparently, this happens all
the time.  My parents haven't had the best credit all there life, and
now
I'm being screwed for it.  I've been battling with the banks to transfer
the accounts from my credit to my fathers... but its taking so damn long
to do!  Until it is done though, I'm stuck with my '90 Geo Storm GSi
(piece
of crap)...  I do have the opportunity to buy the car, but it would be
crazy to finance at 17+ percent interest!!!  And I just found the car
of my dreams:
	'98 Jetta GLX
	Black / Tan Leather
	Bose