Projectzwo GLX at VW Sport

Hi All,
	Last time I was in VW Sport I was checking out the Projectzwo GLX that
they have. It's pretty sweet, though a little much for me. The ground
effectsa and rims were all Projectzwo stuff. What was really cool was the
other stuff. The car was sporting painted sideskirts, doorhandles and rear
license plate frame segment. The rear spoiler had been removed and the
taillights were untinted and painted all red with foliatec paint. The look
was cool.
	If I had the money I think I would ditch my rear spoiler and will
eventually swap in some non tinted tail lights anyway (minus the foliatec
paint).
	Look for the car in European Car in a few months. They just got back from
a photo shoot in FL with the Cabrio VR6T, A4 1.8T, Color Concept Abt Cup
GTIs (blue and green), Projectzwo GTI DE and another red GTI (I forget what
products were on it).
	Later-G