Re: Red Stiching

On 12/1/97 3:33PM, in message <881022783-0-psherman@bigfoot.com>, "Patrick"
<psherman@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> I am looking at replace my stock 97 GLX Shifter and Boot, with a Black Leather
> with Red Stitching.. Is this possible, if so...Please direct me to the right
> place..

Well you could get the new stock part and matching golf ball knob, though I think
they're WAY WAY overpriced (anybody got the numbers??), or another alternative
would be a Momo boot & knob.. I'm pretty sure they make the boot for our cars with red
stitching (I have it in all black) as well as a couple of knobs with red also.. the short
anatomic is a nice piece if it's available...... ND carries their stuff, as well as a bunch of
the other standard mail order outlets.

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@pacbell.net