Re: ABS on a '97 (again)

I just wanted to thank everyone for sending the ABS messages.  I haven't
made an appointment or anything yet (I'd LIKE it to go on again before I
take it in), but now there is no hurry, besides, I want to give her a
bath before she goes into the dealer.

I figure I'll take it in once, letting them do what they want.  If it is
not fixed, then I'll take in the emails.

Whatever I do, this is NOT going to turn into another clutch thing (7
dealer visits -- turns out to be what I said it was in the first place
(big surprise)).

- -erik
'97 GLX  (8-96 build date -- Like Kevin's, hmmm....)