Re: Compatable CD Changer

On December 1, 1997, Stefan Hudson wrote:

"A couple questions, tho... first, is there a specific model of the
Panasonic CD changer I should look for?  Or will any Panasonic changer
work?"

Congat's on the new vehicle.  I don't plan on getting a CD changer right
away, but if you happen to figure out which one works properly not from the
list, please let us know.

"...has anyone had any problems with the cruise control?"

I picked up my '98 GLX on 11/4 and have had no problem with the cruise
control.  The only recommendation is to check the fuse that controls this.
 Good luck.

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX
Black with Black Leather