RE: Newbie Questions

the only problem that I've had with my 95 GLX (40,000 miles, oil changed
anywhere from 7500 - 10,000 miles) is the plastic molding on the rear
driverside door started to come off, a little adhesive and it's as good as
new.  now the new problem is the little door protector/plastic strip is
starting to crack.  don't let everything that you read on the lists scare
you, people only post things on the lists when something goes wrong, when
was the last time someone posted "nothings wrong...?"
Don Herrero
Project Manager
Systems Enhancement Corp.
email:    don@sechq.com