Re: SF Bay Area Gathering...

     sounds pretty good to me, except it is all too tempting to put back a
     few beers at Risotti's, so much for the drive.
     andy

Subject: Re: SF Bay Area Gathering...
Author:  Non-HP-jjh (jjh@nowhere.Net) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    8/26/97 12:43 PM

Thus Spake Kevin Nelander:
Previously, Jeffrey J. Hoover said:
>> As a fellow VR6'er in the Bay Area, I'm looking for someone with a
>GTi-VR6
>> that would like to swap wheels with my '97 Jetta GLX. I figure this is a
>> good way to further differentiate both of our vechiles from the masses.
>>
>> My wheels are the stock 7-spoke VW logoed variety.
>
>No Jeffery, you may not have my cool wheels.  ;-)
>
>> Also, we should have another get together. The last one was fun, but it
>was
>> in April...
>
>Agreed.  I missed the last one due to being out of town and would like to
>meet
>with you guys.  Where and when should we get together?  The upcoming
>holiday weekend seems like a natural.
>
>We could meet at New Dimensions to gather (and wait for stragglers).
>This Saturday, 10am, sounds OK to you guys?
>----------

Saturday is a bit too soon for me, I've got company coming into town.
Others may also have plans and the roads are gonna be pretty full.

How about....

        Saturday, September 13
        11:30 AM
        Meet at the Alpine Inn (Formerly Risotti's)

        The Alpine in is off of Hwy 280 on Alpine Road
        Take Alpine Road West
        Go about 3 miles (I'll check this)
        The Alpine Inn is at the corner of Arastadero Road and Alpine.

There are lots of cool twisty roads that we can cruise on afterwards and
can, if people disire make the trek to ND with some nice views along the
way.

Let me know if you're interested and/or we can start discussing alternate
times/places.

Jeffrey J. Hoover                                <mailto:jjh@macdude.com>
<http://www.macdude.com>                        Candy White '97 Jetta GLX
VR6oooom!                                              CA plate [MAN+CPU]