re: GLX vs. GT../Locking gas pin

At 4:02 PM -0700 8/21/97, Greg Pearson wrote:

>>Where does the GT fall in the line?
>
>go to:
>http://carpoint.msn.com/Model/1997/Volkswagen/Jetta
>click on the "free reports" to see where all of the models stand, options,
>price, etc.
>
>For info on how you can install the locking gas pin go to:
>http://alicudi.usc.edu/~jan/cars.html
>and look for info there.

I looked everywhere except the right place, apparently, because I couldn't
find any links off that page (geez, there are too MANY links) and couldn't
find any resources to install the gas door pin on Altavista...

I'll keep trying, but does anyone know the specific URL for the resources?

- -Khan

Khan Klatt					   khan@pacificrim.net
Applications Director,				    (360) 650-0442 x13
Pacific Rim Network, Inc.		     http://www.pacificrim.net
                                                   http://www.khan.org

       A member of the VERIO group of Internet Service Providers