Re: GLX vs. GT vs. GLS vs. GL vs....

Yup...  and what makes me really angry is the fact that the VW
cars have some stupid "Adjusted Market Value" which is around
$850 and another add-on for "Detailing/Delivery/etc" which is
around $450.  The prices of cars are just ridiculous around
here.  Do you guys think paying $24,000 is too much for a '97
Jetta GLX?  I have decided that I'm going to buy a Jetta GLX
and not a Trek... but I just might end up buying a used one
which is a bit more affordable for me.  I came so close to
buying a '95 Jetta GLX (White, no leather) for $15,700... but
the deal fell through... and I missed out...  :(

If anyone knows anyone selling a GLX between DC and North Carolina...
please let me know.  I'm specifically looking for either Black or
White... with Tan interior (leather or no leather).

- -Chuck Simpson...