Re: GLX vs. GT vs. GLS vs. GL vs....

While on the subject of the different models of the Jetta, I stopped by
local VW dealer in Virginia Beach to scope out the GLX/Trek models.
I stumbled across a Jetta GL that had a spoiler, sunroof, alloy rims,
and
some special ground effects.  I said to myself, "What on earth!".  I
peeked
inside and saw WOOD GRAIN TRIM on the front dash board... and I nearly
threw-up!  It looked so ugly... I couldn't believe it.  Anyways...  I
took
a look at the sticker price... and saw that it cost around $22,000.
WOW!  That's quite a bit for a GL.  All that money for some ugly wood
trim
and lame ground effects.  Heck, that's as much as a GLX!!!

What gives???

- -Chuck Simpson...