Effective Car Ramps

I've been looking a long time for car ramps that are low enough for the
Golf/Jetta.  Most ramps cause the front air dam of the A3 to hit the edge=

of the ramp - causing the ramp to scoot forward.

Finally there is a useful ramp - a combination of UltraRamp UR6500 and an=

extension kit UR2000. The UR6500 is itself lower than preceeding ramps -
7.5" rise rather than 8.5" rise. However, by itself the UR6500 is still t=
oo
steep. Tru-Cut - the maker of the UltraRamp - sells the UR2000 kit, which=

consists of extension plates that fit into UR6500 holes and extend the
effective length of the ramp - essentially reducing the ramp slope
sufficiently for practically any car.

This ramp system really works. The ramp clears the leading edge of the ca=
r,
and the slope is shallow enough so that standard transmission cars can be=

eased up the ramp without drama - or risk of overshoot.

The UR2000 kit fits both the UR6500 car ramp and the UR9000 truck ramp. T=
he
UR6500 is sold in every  auto parts place I know of, for about $20.. The
UR2000 is not yet sold in retail stores on the West Coast, but can be
ordered from Tru-Cut for about $30, @ Salem, Ohio.