Re: Airbox mod completed

Ya know, I did this mod today too and I must say, now when I am stepping
on it from 4k rpm and up the damn thing sounds like it has a P-flow.
Performance change is very subtle...but my GLX sounds mean as hell now!
I am thinking about the suitcase removal...But I would like to see some
dyno info first.

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
jetta.aosi.net