From:  ANDREW_ATWELL@HP-PaloAlto-om20.om.hp.com
Sent:  Thursday, August 14, 1997 2:03 PM
To:  jettaglx@igtc.com; sethompson@NFOR.COM
Cc:  ahr@pond.com; gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
Subject:  Enough with the HONDA's

    =20

Enough already.

Here is another off topic question.  Anyone have experience with MTX =
subvoofers?
 I'm considering a Blue Thunder Ledgend or a Black Gold 10" in the MTX =
sealed=20
enclosure.  I will run 100watts from a Kicker 352ix  in addition to my =
stock=20
stereo and speakers in a '95 Jetta GLX.  Any commments?
andy

- --MimeMultipartBoundary--