Re: VR6 ECU

You can purchase chips for our cars that are eraseable and reprogramable.
Like mine *smile*
You think I bought thirty chips?  No I bought three and just kept erasing
them.

- -adam

FYI - the BMW chip is reprogramable....so if you modify it the dealer can
chanage it back!! that is why you replace with it a chip that cannot be
written too.