Heavy Duty Strut Bearings for A3 VR-6 ?

     List members,

     I recently replaced my suspension (Neuspeed standard lowering springs
     and BOGE Pro Gas struts) and realized, after the fact, that the strut
     bearings also need replacing (45k miles on car). So my question is, is
     there anyone who offers a heavier duty strut bearing assembly for the
     A3 VR-6? I am aware that such a thing exists for the A2 cars but have
     not seen any heavy duty setups for the VR-6 A3 cars. I've checked with
     Autotech and they are not aware of any such beast. Otherwise, I'll
     just go with the factory units.

     Thanks,
     BParks