RE: VW door noise(s)

By the way:

I think we're talking about two separate noises, because I've
experienced them both.

I just posted my fix for a _creaking_ noise, made by contact between the
door panel and door.

I think you're probably talking about a _squeaking_ noise, made by
contact between door/lock catch and door frame/lock post.

Just another couple of "features" our cars are so well known for.

- -- Jay Saathoff