Re[2]: Technical Bulletins/Beetle Screensaver...

At 3:35 PM -0400 8/7/97, Warren.Gleich@marcam.com wrote:
>     Khan,
>
>     Sound like you are lucky enough to live where traffic reports are
>     either not needed or FM takes care of that.  I know that for hard core
>     commuters in the Boston area, 1030 AM is where it is at and now I get
>     stuck in a lot more traffic than before.
>
>     Warren

Traffic? In Bellingham? What traffic? :)

Seriously speaking, yeah, I just thought it would be humorous, not intended
to be serious... :)

About the Beetle screensaver that our friend Hakan told us about (your name
sounds Turkish; in that case, "merhaba!"), they've also got a beetle
gallery there, where, if you're artistically inclined you can paint up a VW
beetle with your computer's graphic program and submit it into the gallery.
I just submitted mine into the gallery, but if any of you are interested in
seeing it before it shows up on the beetle.de site (specifically
http://www.beetle.de/e/Gallery.htm)  come check it out at:

 http://www.khan.org/Images/red-beetle.gif

It was kinda fun. I figured "what the heck" after I saw some of the ones a
bunch of kids had done, (mine can't be much worse! :)

- -Khan