resigning

- --------------B037E34229DD640268813A5D

dear all, chris collier here,

i am regretfully writing this letter to inform everyone that i am in an
uncompromising position regarding the GTI Club of North America;

since my move back to my home state of Kentucky, i have found myself
pulled in many directions: i.e., personal, family, hobbies, career,
etc.;

i am still hopeful for the Club, and what it can achieve;

i too am able to accept my limitations as a person, and this is where i
must step-down as Head Master of the Club;

i hope that someone, who is able to pursue this venture with 100%
steadfastness, will volunteer his/her services and take over my
position;

i would appreciate someone's self-nomination; someone who is adamant and
passionate for the success of the Club;

i don't want this minor set-back to become anymore than just that, a
minor set-back;

i will be more than accommodating towards helping the new Head Master
set up a mailing list (which i have at my disposal); and introduce
he/she to the other Regional Masters;

i hope that this can be a smooth transition, especially in the midst of
logo voting;

my intentions are not to have the Club suffer from my untimely
resignation;

please think long and hard before volunteering, and don't be afraid to
ask any pertinent questions that might add to the decision making
process;

i have enjoyed the time, thought short-lived, that i was Head Master,
and hope that we can all keep the momentum going in a positive manner
towards the organization of our Club

sincerely,
chris collier

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car

- --------------B037E34229DD640268813A5D

begin:          vcard
fn:             collier, christopher n.
n:              collier;christopher n.
org:            C2 Motorsports
email;internet: collier@iglou.com
title:          co-owner
tel;home:
note:           NEED: 2.0L 16v engine and tranny
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

- --------------B037E34229DD640268813A5D--