humor, yes humor; you don't like it......sorry

- --------------1B2248F9245274C39BCEE2B8

>  > >YOU MIGHT BE A GEN X'ER If...
>  >>
>  >>you wore anything Izod, especially those windbreakers that folded
> up
>  >>into a pouch you could wear around your waist.
>  >>
>  >>you owned a Jordache pocket book (or several of them), or you
> remember
>  >>when Jordache jeans were cool.
>  >>
>  >>in your fifth grade class picture, you're wearing an Izod shirt
> with
>  >>the collar up.
>  >>
>  >>You were afraid of the Sleestaks on Land of the Lost.
>  >>
>  >>you know, by heart, the words to any "Weird" Al Yankovic song.
>  >>
>  >>the Brady Bunch movie brought back cool memories.
>  >>
>  >>you remember the first time "Space: Above and Beyond" aired - it
> was
>  >>called "Battlestar Galactica".
>  >>
>  >>You ever rang someone's doorbell and said "Landshark".
>  >>
>  >>three words: "Atari" "IntelliVision" and "Coleco". Sound familiar?
>  >>
>  >>you remember the days that hooking your computer into your
> television
>  >>wasn't an expensive option that required gadgets - it was the ONLY
>  >>WAY to use your computer!
>  >>
>  >>you remember the days when "safe sex" meant "my parents are gone
>  >>for the weekend".
>  >>
>  >>you remember "Friday Night Videos" before the days of MTV.
>  >>
>  >>you ever owned a pair of "Pop-Wheels" - that handy little
> combination
>  >>of shoe and roller skate that lasted about a year on the open
> market.
>  >>
>  >>a predominant color in your childhood photos is "plaid".
>  >>
>  >>you see teenagers today wearing clothes that show up in those
>  >>childhood photos, and they still look bad.
>  >>
>  >>while in high school, you and all your friends discussed elaborate
>  >>plans to get together again at the end of the century and play
> "1999" by
>  >>Prince over and over again.
>  >>
>  >>you remember when music that was labeled "alternative" really was.
>  >>
>  >>you, yes you, sat down and memorized the entire lyric sheet to
> "It's
>  >>the end of the world as we know it".
>  >>
>  >>you took family trips BEFORE the invention of the mini-van. You
> rode
>  >>in the back of the station wagon and you faced the cars behind you.

> [...]

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car

- --------------1B2248F9245274C39BCEE2B8

begin:          vcard
fn:             collier, christopher n.
n:              collier;christopher n.
org:            C2 Motorsports
email;internet: collier@iglou.com
title:          co-owner
tel;home:
note:           NEED: 2.0L 16v engine and tranny
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

- --------------1B2248F9245274C39BCEE2B8--