Re: Tire Options -Reply

I had P-zeros in our stock size and after 9,000 miles, I started
to get bubbling on the sidewalls.  I kept them for as long as I
could but I was always worried when I took corners and ended
up getting rid of them for Toyo's.
I don't know if it's just me, but I also had Pirelli P700s in 215/
40/17 on a previous car.  I took the car in for service one day
and while it was on the lift the mechanic pointed out two of my
tires.  The inside sidewall had continuous rough tears almost
half-way around and some smaller tears throughout.
Anyone hear of this before?

Rudy