New VW accessories

Hi everyone!  Has anyone seen the new VW catalog?  They have some new stuff in there like
euro spoilers, rosewood dash trims, floormats, etc.  I got a pair of the rubber
floor mats with the cool VW logos!

BTW, I finally switched over to Castrol Syntec this weekend and I was amazed of
how cheap the dealer charged me.  After getting a $6.00 discount for bringing my
own synthetic oil, I only ended up paying $19.00 for the filter and labor!  I
ask for the same mechanic (a friend of a friend) to do my car everytime I bring
it in.  He is awesome!  Any similar experiences?

PS: In case the chicagoans on this list are wondering, I go to Jennings VW in
	Glenview.

- --Jay