RE: GLX buyers

The electronic speed limiter varies on different cars.  I have seen some that
just make it to 130 and others that have gone over.  I have even seen a '94
Corrado SLC VR6 top out at 124.  In addition, the accuracy of the speedometer
at those speeds isn't as good as it is at lower speeds.  The only way to
really tell how fast you are really going is to be clocked by a radar gun.

Marc

'95 Modified Jetta GLX