SPAX set up

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Chris-
        I thanks for responding about your settings.  Toyo Proxies, for
     racing? or daily driver.  I used to have mine set really stiff also
     but I guess I was getting old and opted to soften the ride and add
     sway bars.  I have the rear on firm also and the S&S at 3.  Nice ride
     for the everyday comute.  But boy do I enjoy the weekends when I can
     crank them down and go bombing through back roads in the Santa Cruz
     mountains.
     andy