Re: Der Cup Pics

Bryan Holt wrote:

> Hey Chris,
> I got your pics today, thanks.  In the pics it doesnt show the aluminum
> stablizer bars, does your spoiler come with them?  Please let me know,
> thanks.
>
> Bryan

i chose on this application not to have the stabilizer bars;

the stabilizers WILL be included in all kits(it is up to the car owner
to decide if he wants to use them or not); the option of using them or
not is a personal decision;

the complete hardware package is included with all Der Cup Spoilers;
this DOES include the stabilizer bars
- --
Special FX Engineer
christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

Special FX Engineer

minneapolis/st. paul
minnesota, usa

97 GLX VR6
White, De-Badged, Cannon All Weather Mats, Weathertech Trunk Liner,
Clarion 6 Disc Changer, Der Cup Spoiler, Neuspeed P-Flow, Neuspeed Upper
Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Sway Bar, Neuspeed 28mm Rear Sway
Bar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Kit, Autopower 6-pt. Full  Bolt-In Roll Cage, Momo
Super-Anatomical Shift Knob, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Tinted Side Markers, and More Tricks To Come......