Der Cup Spoiler Pics

hi everyone, chris collier here,

well, i got a digital camera, took pictures of Der Cup Spoiler, and now
they are ready to be viewed; i apologize for the crude photography, i am
not an expert, and i was in a rush to get them finished

 i believe that i mailed to everyone whom requested a copy of the pics;
if there is anyone who would like a copy of the pics sent, and i missed
your request please, please, feel free to email me and let me know;

to anybody else who is interested, you too can email me with your
requests;

Der Cup Spoilers are only $100.00+ shipping and handling;

i am extremely happy with the look that it gives my car and have already
recieved a bunch of compliments

the bracket that attaches the two halves together is silver in the
pictures, but the real ones are being annodized black as we speak

please feel free to email me with any questions or comments

i want to thank everyone for their response and  look forward to
providing you with a quality enhancement at a fair price;

sincerely,

chris collier

- --

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

Special FX Engineer

minneapolis/st. paul
minnesota, usa

97 GLX VR6
White, De-Badged, Cannon All Weather Mats, Weathertech Trunk Liner,
Clarion 6 Disc Changer, Der Cup Spoiler, Neuspeed P-Flow, Neuspeed Upper
Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Sway Bar, Neuspeed 28mm Rear Sway
Bar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Kit, Autopower 6-pt. Full  Bolt-In Roll Cage, Momo
Super-Anatomical Shift Knob, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Tinted Side Markers, and More Tricks To Come......