Re: GLX on car and driver mag

I agree with you and Terry, I too would run my VR6 against any car,
occassionally I have to. Sometimes I just love the look of the other
drivers face because being a de-badged car I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing.

I too think that the Audi is very nice but I can hardly agree with the
results.......!

see ya VR6......ers......!