RE: Exhaust Upgrade

Going cat back is fine for a street car.  I spoke to people at various tuning
shops, and they say to stick with the stock headers (unless you go turbo).  As
for looks and sound, I believe that the Techtonics 2.5 stainless steel with
the Borla muffler is the perfect fit.  Another one to look at is the Genie
exhaust.  I've only seen this one on a VR6 Turbo, but the look and sound are
also very impressive.  Be careful on what you do though.  Not all exhausts
will give you power gains, some larger exhausts will actually cause the car to
lose power.

Marc