RE: GLX on car and driver mag

>Oh, well.  That was a weird article, IMHO.

>Terry

I agree with Terry.  Another thing that I found weird about the article is
that they raved about the engine, but the Contour and Integra got higher marks
in the engine department.  They had no complaints about the VR6, but the
called the Integra engine buzzy at speed and said that the Contour engine was
lacking at the low end.  Go figure.  I look at it this way, I'll run my
modified GLX against any car in that test and see who can stay with me.

Marc

95 Jetta GLX (I Eat Mustangs!!)