Eibach and lookalike stressbars

Hey peoples,

I'm looking into putting some front and rear stressbars in and I really
liked the look of the Eibach but can't see myself spending $200+ on it.
The bar is polished aluminum and is damn light.  it goes on like the ABTs,
two collars on the strut towers.

I was wondering if any of you know of another brand that looks the same and
is a whole lot cheaper?  I would put in the Neuspeed front bar, no
problemo, but I also want the rear bar.  So if I put in the Neuspeed rear,
I lose cargo space and not to mention another $200+ bucks.  Putting in
another brand in the rear is not an option as I want to keep the
brand-scheme all the same.

Currently I'm looking at the OMP bars.  They have'em for front and rear.
Can anyone foresee any problems with fitting?  BTW, I believe that it was
you Arthur that said if you were to put in a stressbar, it would be the OMP
one, taking you out of GStock.  Can you email me back and on any info you
have on them? or if you feel it might be of use to the list then reply to
all of us.

Much Mahalos!!

- --Delle B.

* G  E  E  *  T  E  E  *  E  Y  E  *  V  E  E  *  A  R  E  *  S  I  X *

    Rodelle B. Butay                    1996 Candy White/Black Cloth
    mailto:rodelle@hawaii.edu           GTI-VR6 Club Member No. 671
    University of Hawaii COE            That's GTI on your pager ;-)

* G  E  E  *  T  E  E  *  E  Y  E  *  V  E  E  *  A  R  E  *  S  I  X *