Re: Shifter Wabble

On Apr 2,  9:58am, PARKS-RC wrote:
> Subject: Shifter Wabble

>      I also hear a slight speak
>      when taking off in first from a dead stop. Has anyone experienced
>      this?

Don't know about the shifter wobble, but I want to ask you about this noise you
hear when starting from a standstill.  For the past couple of months, I
occasionally hear something when starting off (slowly) from a dead stop.  Like
a low-pitched squeek.  As first, I thought maybe my rotors had a little rust on
them (had just washed the car), but it's done it several times since. ...Any
ideas?

David