Hello

Hey fellow GLX'ers!
Amazing but true it's back!  Awesome!

Just saying hello to all of us after surviving off the GTIVR6 list for
several months. That list is really cool!

	Very cool pictures of the Schmidt Racing GLX in the May European Car
Magazine. Interesting comments about low end torque via SMALLER exhaust
for this racing series etc.

	I recently saw a 4 or 5 inch exhaust tip on a Jetta GL and Believe it
or not it did not look that obnoxious. Anyone out there put "tips" on
the stock exhaust?

	Anyone know of any sources for a cool racing style windshield strip?
I'm looking for something different than the basic Tint and decal
application I currently have.

	That's all for now. Time to put those summer wheels on.

	-HELS