Re: NBA.com Lionel Hollins Coach Info

To be fair, Hollins was the head coach for the better part of a season
in Vancouver. We can debate whether or not that's enough, but it's at
least safe to say he has some experience with the distractions of being
a head coach.

He learned under some interesting guys. Paul Westphal, of course, and
now Hubie Brown. That's not bad. How can you not love what Hubie is
doing with the Grizzlies? If Hollins would bring the same approach -
everybody plays, and anyone not producing doesn't play - to the Celtics,
that would be a good thing.

I wouldn't be opposed to Hollins at all. Or Westphal. The most important
thing is the new guy's relationship with Ainge. If they're tight -
really tight - the rest will fall into place.

Mark