Odd man (men?) out: Perkins, Yogi, (or both?) ??

If Barros is added to the playoff roster (and put down as being in favor of
it), I suspect it would be at the expense of Kendrick Perkins.

Now here is the second part of the playoff roster issue: Would the C's be
better served leaving Yogi off the roster and replacing him with the newly signed
Ernest Brown???

Even though Brown hasn't even practiced yet with the team, he has much more
actual recent game experience from his minutes in the NBDL than Yogi has had
and offensively, I can almost guarantee sight unseen he brings more than Yogi.
I'd be in favor of including Brown over Stewart.

CeltsSteve

"Turn Ricky Loose!"