Re: Playoffs

At 08:11 PM 4/12/2004, you wrote:
I hope that Carroll is a footnote, an irrelevancy in Celtic history. He
will do what he can do with this playoff appearance and then pass quietly into
obscurity.

He'll fade into Bolivian, just like Mike Tyson.

 - Doug, hoping that he's right, and that no one is seriously considering
hiring Carroll permanently!

Hey, Grousbeck said today that Carroll's done a great job and that he "willl be a candidate". Perhaps he meant the presidential election. Seriously, Wyc/Rick, do you think we're THAT stupid?
Kestas