Re: âThe Passion of the Celts. â

Oh, Egghead. You always show up when the Cs have lost a few games. Cs make
the playoffs and you want to rain on their parade. Curt Shilling called out
folks like you in Boston. I couldn't have said it better....

DJessen33

<<     < The Cs could very well go 8-2 on these last ten games
     and end up just 4 losses worst than last year, just like
     Danny said at the beginning. And all the fuss, hubbub,
     lamenting and gnashing of teeth over Obie leaving and the
     trades.  Now do some of you feel a little silly?.... >
     - Jessen (Re: DJessen Net game notes)

 No, but do you?  We are 3-5 in our last eight games (1-5 in the
 last 6) with two scrums remaining.  No problem with your optimism
 and enthusiasm, Jessen, just with your usual in-your-face
 childishness.

 Seems like our God has forsaken us.  Had Iverson and McInnis
 not gone down, we likely would never have been able to back
 into the final playoff spot... arguably the least desirable position
 in which a team can finish.

 Our team is in disarray. There are the stars, Paul & Ricky;
 chief dissenters, Blount & Atkins; full-of-themselves rooks,
 Banks & Hunter; and everyone else.  That comes to ten taxis for
 thirteen guys.  Let's pray that over the summer we can begin to
 heal our wounds through chemistry-enhancing trades, signings,
 draft maneuvers, and most importantly, a Celt-friendly ruling
 on the Baker contract.

 St. Eggs Benedict >>