Cs should come in like young guns and loose

This is the key. Nothing else matters right now. It doesn't matter how we
match up with the Hawks or if we can beat certain other teams. The trades, Obie
quitting, none of it matters. It is a new season, a new start. The only thing
that matters is how we match up with the Pacers and how we are going to play
them. And the Cs should be able to come in like young guns and loose. No one
expects anything. Let's play the game....

DJessen33

<"I'm excited for all of our players, but I'm [particularly] happy that the
young guys get to experience something that Mark [Blount], Walter [McCarty],
Paul, and Chucky have already experienced. Our team should be relaxed because no
one in the world expects us to beat Indiana. So we should play our best
basketball."